I've worked on this a lot this week.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I've worked on this a lot this week.

Post  whiz bang on Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:43 am

Hi everyone!

I'm going to submit a work in progress. This track is being made for a local movie project.

box.net a1i5prue76

I am also enclosing a letter which encapsulates the message of this music:

"The story is about Jungian psychology; that every person has a second soul sleeping inside of them. The subconscious personality is always our opposing sex, and it exists to guide us and protect us during the storms of life.
The leading lady suffers from extreme childhood trauma, and her subconscious male half, her Animus, is awakened and manifested in the flesh. Through this, Berlin learns that before she can love someone else, she must love herself first. After all, the biggest lesson God has for us here is unity. Just as there is unity within the Trinity, it must be in the family, and the self."

Have a great day!

Andrew

P.S. I haven't bothered to add in any more vocals because I want to keep the track from getting too new-agish. I'm going for a very poignant movie score, not a yoga cd. Is it safe to use QL: VOP, or should I avoid it like the whooping cough? Any advice?
whiz bang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've worked on this a lot this week.

Post  Hans Scheffler on Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:42 am

Andrew,
thats absolutely lovely!
Very moody piece.

You really use Omnisphere to its best here.
It adds a touch of magic fairy dust to the regular instruments like Piano/Drums.
Its that mezmerizing tone of Omnisphere that i love so much!

Thanks for sharing!

Hans

Hans Scheffler

View user profile http://www.soundclick.com/cosmicpassenger

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top