Copying notes in Logic Pro results in no sound outputted in Omnisphere

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Copying notes in Logic Pro results in no sound outputted in Omnisphere

Post  nocturnalsteve on Fri May 08, 2009 4:40 am

OK this has happened a few times and im desperately trying to find out the steps to reproduce it - basically if I have for instance of say a piano loop on a Logic Pro (Mac) instrument channel and I want to use an Omnisphere sound on a new channel copying those notes - I get sound from the midi keyboard from Omni but not on the channel - its as im Omni doesnt read the notes copied over

Now if I change the VST to Nexus or EXS24 etc they start to read the notes fine and output the sound - change back to Omnisphere and nothing - now if i delete the notes and either record/draw new ones Omni reads them fine - anyone else encountered anything like this ?

Cheers

Steve

nocturnalsteve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Copying notes in Logic Pro results in no sound outputted in Omnisphere

Post  nocturnalsteve on Fri May 08, 2009 5:06 am

I have already tried rebooting and reloading the project but to no avail Sad also tried copying the notes to a brand new project, opening up Omnisphere and choosing a new sound - again its as if the notes just arent being read by Omni - I can even draw new notes alongside the original ones and they start to play!!!

To make things worse I can now move the notes section to ANY other channel and ANY VST and the notes play fine!

- Appreciate if anyone can shed any light on this its!

nocturnalsteve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top