Edge Guitar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Edge Guitar

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:51 am

From Denis Woods: Edge Guitar (press for download)

"
Here you go, here is one in spirit of sharing, especially from Ireland. - Denis Woods"

Thank you Denis!




avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 65
Join date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://omnitalk.lightbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Edge Guitar

Post  novata on Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:18 am

Admin wrote:From Denis Woods: Edge Guitar (press for download)

"
Here you go, here is one in spirit of sharing, especially from Ireland. - Denis Woods"

Thank you Denis!





Hmm, how do you get Omni to see it?
I copied it to my user folder but because the information is not in the index file it will not see it.
I have also tried drag and drop method but that fails. There is no 'load patch' through windows explorer as Omni will only load patches it recognizes on install.
In the meantime, I'll read the manual. Rolling Eyes
avatar
novata

Posts : 64
Join date : 2008-09-28

View user profile http://novata.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Edge Guitar

Post  Admin on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:29 am

Thanks for bringing this to attention Novata, I did not attempt to test this patch myself. Is anybody else having issues with loading the preset? My omni copy isnīt installed at the moment so until I can confirm the issue I hope somebody else can confirm whether it works for them or not.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 65
Join date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://omnitalk.lightbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Edge Guitar

Post  Pi_314 on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:07 pm

Admin wrote:Thanks for bringing this to attention Novata, I did not attempt to test this patch myself. Is anybody else having issues with loading the preset? My omni copy isnīt installed at the moment so until I can confirm the issue I hope somebody else can confirm whether it works for them or not.
Drop it in the apropriate folder, and hit the refresh buttom in the omni browser

Pi_314

Posts : 2
Join date : 2008-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Edge Guitar

Post  novata on Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:50 am

Pi_314 wrote:
Admin wrote:Thanks for bringing this to attention Novata, I did not attempt to test this patch myself. Is anybody else having issues with loading the preset? My omni copy isnīt installed at the moment so until I can confirm the issue I hope somebody else can confirm whether it works for them or not.
Drop it in the apropriate folder, and hit the refresh buttom in the omni browser

Cheers. Worked a treat. Very Happy
avatar
novata

Posts : 64
Join date : 2008-09-28

View user profile http://novata.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Edge Guitar

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum