Path Loading Problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Path Loading Problem

Post  Lairdriver on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:16 pm

Hello all, I am new to this board!! just found it by chance. I have had Omnisphere for about a year, and recently I have noticed a problem. I can load Multi sounds, Soundsource Sounds, but when I click on Patches- they do not load anymore. Even though the entire Library is present for the Patches- Keyboards, Electric etc..double clicking on it a thousand times doesnt seem to work. I cant find a work around for it. Multisounds generate different things and I really use Omnisphere alot of Keyboards and the Guitar patches.

I havent received any error messages, nothing out of the ordinary. When I start up a default Omnisphere that starts with the Saw patch, I click on the patches menu and all that patch does is play saw sounds, even if I click on the Piano etc- I dont understand what has happened..any help would be appreciated!

Lairdriver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Path Loading Problem

Post  Hans Scheffler on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:09 pm

Sounds like you are sending on a different midichannel.
Like you look at Part 1 but send on MIDIchannel2 therefore actually playing the sound that has been assigned to part 2 which by default is the naked sawtooth

Hans Scheffler

View user profile http://www.soundclick.com/cosmicpassenger

Back to top Go down

Post  Lairdriver on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:46 pm

Thank you very much for your reply. Its possible I did something unintentional with Omnishpere then, I used an M-Audio Axiom 49. Im assuming I would have to change a setting in Omnisphere= where would I go for that? Is that the reason the patches wont load at all? For some reason I have an instance of Omnisphere that is saved in Ableton that still works and loads patches, multis, and soundsources etc..but if I try to open it open again new in FL or a new Ableton- it gives me the same grief, loads sound sources, multis, but no patches..

Ill try what you suggested though and look for a setting that may be routing the midi by accident!

Lairdriver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Path Loading Problem

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top