trouble installing.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

trouble installing.

Post  Rokit5 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:20 am

I've had zero luck in getting Omnisphere to install correctly. I've followed the book and video installation instructions correctly. Once installed Logic will not recognize it and I cannot open it. I've tried installation on 2nd internal drive and main OS drive. I'm on a macpro 2.6 with 6 gigs of ram and a combined tb of disk space. I'm running tiger. I don't remember this being so difficult with stylus or atmosphere.....
THanks
Rokit5

Rokit5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trouble installing.

Post  Casar1973 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:33 am

Sounds pretty odd, I am not so familar with either Logic or Mac though.

http://support.spectrasonics.net/

Casar1973

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  muso4hire on Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:53 am

I'm having a similar issue with DP 5.11, after installing I can't open Omnisphere in Digital performer. Please let us know if you figure this out... it's a drag to spend 5 hours installing then have it not work....

Thanks,
Mike

muso4hire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  muso4hire on Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:24 am

I figured it out.. at least I think I did.. when I installed I put the Omnisphere files into a folder on my external drive called "Spectrasonics". Digital performer didn't see the plug in until I renamed the folder "Spectrasonics Instruments" then DP opened the plug in but Omnisphere couldn't find the sounds.. so I quit DP, renamed the folder "Spectrasonics" again and everything is fine... weird...

muso4hire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum