Some power features I would love

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some power features I would love

Post  RyanC on Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:49 am

Firstly Omni is to me by far the best synth out there, but to make it even more awesome here is what I would love to see.

FX in the oscillator section. FM WS FX MULT, I would like to be able to say add distortion other then WS before the filter/amp. WS is cool, but I'd like to use flame etc. Putting Flame for example after the env drastically reduces the dynamics (which it should).

Snap to note in Mod EG's. When mod EG is assigned to pitch-coarse it would be REALLY useful if there was something that would make it only move in increments of 100 cents. Also holding shift does not work for fine tuning the EG settings and even that would be helpful. For ultimate bendy slidey melodies I've been writing them right there in the omni EG, but it's a bummer to have to use auto-tune afterwards because you can't get the notes in tune enough.

Midi Drag and drop to EG's should allow a choice between spike (what it does now) and creating 3 point envelopes that have more tweak-ability.

Arpeggiator should allow you to adjust the gate length of each note without having to create midi and drag and drop it.

Under sync mode the amp and filter EG's should have the little LED that shows where you are in the envelope.

It would be sweet if OMNI TR could be used for every feature of omni, especially zooming editing the MOD-EG's.

RyanC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some power features I would love

Post  RyanC on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:13 am

Just found out you can change the length of the individual notes in the arp by holding shift and clicking on the blue parts. Just thought I would throw that out there in case anyone was curious.

RyanC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top