Question for legit Omnisphere 2 owners

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question for legit Omnisphere 2 owners

Post  Igor Sena on Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:26 am

Hello everyone!

I would like to ask all the legit Omnisphere 2 owners what is the exact size Omnisphere 2 occupies in your disk after itīs installed and updated and how many soundsources it shows after you do the "diagnostics"?

For the past 2-3 weeks i have been talking to Spectrasonics support because i bought a boxed version with a usb pen and after installing(for the 3rd time now), updating and checking if i have the latest version of everything(i do) my Omnisphere 2 occupies 55.5gb but it only has 4770 soundsources despite on the spectrasonics website saying it has 4879.

I have followed every instruction they sent me, did not move any file, folder etc

I thought the boxed version came with the main library and then the updates would update(no pun intended) the rest of the library.

Even better, if you own Omnisphere 2, please run the diagnostics and tell me everything that appears (number of factory soundsources;total size of factory soundsources DBs;number of factory patches;total size of factory patches DBs). I would really appreciate it.

Unless those 4879 patches on the website library tab count the VIP library as well, thus why mine is missing some.

Thank you very much in advance Smile

Igor Sena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top