adding photos

View previous topic View next topic Go down

adding photos

Post  Mystic_Realmz on Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:53 am

Hello Omni-People! Cool

I have what may be a silly question...but in the original browser vid, they made reference to the notion that photos can be added to patches?affraid I'm having difficulty figuring out how to do that. Also, when I first installed Omnisphere...the search for updates function worked fine. After I installed the update, however...it no longer works. Any solutions?

Thanks alien
Mystic_Realmz

View user profile http://www.mysticrealmz.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Re: adding photos

Post  novata on Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:46 am

Yes, I remember that as well. You should be able to add pictures to your patches but I don't think it has been implimented with the release.

With regards to updating, there has been a recorded problem on another forum that the update function failed after updating. Ironically

What you have to do is go to the spectrasonics website and download the latest update. Clicking the update button only opens your web browser to the spectrasonics website anyway. Download the latest update and I think it should be fixed.
novata

View user profile http://novata.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic_Realmz on Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:42 am

Thank you for the fast response:) I'm still not sure how to add photos for my patches though...are there any instructions in the manual? Thanks again! Smile
Mystic_Realmz

Back to top Go down

Post  Roshi Ai on Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:13 pm

all the omnisphere patches have the same omnisphere logo.

However...the soundsources all have pictures. I am not aware of anybody saying that adding your own pictures to patches is possible. I'll check the tutorial again.
Roshi Ai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CrazyJack on Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:44 pm

Mystic_Realmz wrote:Hello Omni-People! Cool I have what may be a silly question...but in the original browser vid, they made reference to the notion that photos can be added to patches?affraid I'm having difficulty figuring out how to do that.
Dude .. it took me 2 hours but I figured something out: If you save your own patch, and then find it in the Finder, then put a JPEG image file in the same folder, with the same name as the patch, it shows up in the Omnisphere browser!!! So if the patch is DragZone.prt_omn (they all have that same prt_omn ending), then the photo must be named DragZone.jpg, and you put it in the same folder.

I havent figured out the size yet. If I make the picture 100x100 pixels, it looks good in the browser, but bad in the "Patch Zoom" window. If I make it 320 x 320, it looks good in the "Patch Zoom" window, but bad in the browser. Maybe someone else can help with that.

CrazyJack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic_Realmz on Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:47 pm

Hey Thanks! I appreciate it:) The Spectrasonics tech-support team told me something similar, and that they'd be releasing a tutorial on how to do stuff like that. Thanks again! Very Happy alien
Mystic_Realmz

Back to top Go down

Post  Roshi Ai on Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:57 pm

...wow...awesome...I did not know that!

Thanks.
Roshi Ai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content